This is how it works. . . .
Every week we order from a large organic produce distributor in New England and weekly we receive a large variety of fresh organic produce, depending on what we order each week.
They source the organic produce locally and around the country depending on the areas growing season.
Saturday or Sunday we ask how much you would like to spend. We place the order on Monday for delivery on Tuesday every week.
We will order the best selections we can and give you a variety of produce that fits your budget. (There are literally hundreds of choices of produce we choose from.)
All orders have to be placed no later than Monday by noon. The earlier the better. (Sunday anytime works best)
If you would like a full case of something let us know.
- You can pick up your order the very next day, Tuesday, anytime after noon or Wednesday if that works better for you.
- Payment can be made with check or cash when you pick up your order.
- A 10% fee will be added to your wholesale order plus a small truckers fuel charge that the distributor will charge and is broken down among all orders of a few dollars or less depending how many order.
- Orders are placed every Monday for Tuesday Pickup
- Pick up is at our home at 396 Broad Street, Windsor, CT 06095.
- We will send you a text when your order is ready to pick up.
If there is a fruit or vegetable you don't like let us know.
Again, please let us know by Sunday, no later than Monday noon if you want to place an order of organic produce.
If you have questions you can text or call Sunshine at 916-212-6406.
Here's to your health,
Curt & Sunshine